PULSE OXIMETER ( OXYGEN AND LED HEART RATE MONITOR)
OUR PULSE OXIMETER IS A NONINVASIVE AND PAINLESS TEST THAT MEASURES YOUR OXYGEN SATURATION LEVEL OR THE OXYGEN LEVELS IN YOUR BLOOD.
The pulse oximeter is a absolute must have small, clip-like device that attaches to a body part, like fingers, toes or an earlobe.
It can rapidly detect even small changes in how efficiently oxygen is being carried to the extremities furthest from the heart, including the legs and the arms.
IMPORTANCE OF OXYGEN IN THE BLOOD
The fact that oxygen is essential to human life is well known. Air that is inhaled contains oxygen. Human lungs are the organs where the inhaled oxygen enters the bloodstream and reaches all the cells in the human body.
That's why we designed our oximeter for people who want to check on loved ones or know SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels) and pulse rate levels. Whether you're a senior, infant or athlete, these portable oximeters are an essential item to carry with you. They come in different colors to suit your trendy style!
Why choose Techstore Lab's Portable Fingertip Pulse Oximeter?
- With the help of this device, you can measure the oxygen level (oxygen saturation) of your blood anytime and anywhere.
- It is an easy, painless measure of how well oxygen is being sent to parts of your body furthest from your heart, such as the arms and legs.
- It can read your Blood Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) - Your SpO2 reading is an estimation of the amount of oxygen in your blood. An SpO2 reading of 95% or greater is generally considered to be a normal oxygen level. However, an SpO2 reading of 92% or less (at sea level) suggests that your blood is poorly saturated. Insufficient saturation can cause a range of adverse health conditions—including chest pain, shortness of breath and increased heart rate.
- This device will tell you your Pulse Rate - Your pulse rate is an estimation of the number of times your heart contracts per minute. According to the Mayo Clinic, normal pulse rate values for adults range from 60 to 100 beats per minute (bpm).In general, a lower heart rate at rest implies more efficient heart function and better cardiovascular fitness.
- This Portable Fingertip Pulse Oximeter gives you accurate insights on your SpO2 and pulse rate within a matter of seconds, empowering you to respond quickly and confidently to abnormal readings. As a result, many people with adverse heart and breathing conditions invest in personal oximeters for in-home use.
Why might I need Portable Fingertip Pulse Oximeter?Pulse oximetry may be used to see if there is enough oxygen in the blood. This information is needed in many kinds of situations. It may be used:
- During or after surgery or procedures that use sedation
- To see how well lung medicines are working
- To check a person’s ability to handle increased activity levels
- To see if a ventilator is needed to help with breathing, or to see how well it’s working
- To check a person has moments when breathing stops during sleep (sleep apnea)
- Heart attack
- Heart failure
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Lung cancer
- Pneumonia, Virus
- Your healthcare provider may have other reasons to advise pulse oximetry
- The free iHealth SpO2 App is compatible with any iPhone but is not needed.
Once you’ve downloaded the free “iHealth SpO2 app” from the App Store, you’ll be ready to use your Wireless Pulse Oximeter. We’ve made it easy for you to track your progress and get inspired to manage your personal health in a more hands-on way, wherever you go.
- The large and rotatable multidirectional display on this Finger Pulse Oximeter allows you to view your results in any direction easily, offering 4 different layout options, making it more convenient to test different fingers or switch to another layout for your caregiver to read. Long pressing the “on-off” button, you can adjust the brightness of the screen.
- It's only necessary for users to put one of his fingers into the fingertip photoelectric sensor for diagnosis, and a display screen will show measured value of Hemoglobin Saturation in about 10 seconds. Compared with professional medical monitors, the numerical error is very small, and it also supports real-time numerical display
- Soft diamond striped anti-slip mat with soft silicone pad and diamond-shaped non-slip wire make it comfortable to wear and not fall off.
- Can set alarm function (SPO2 PR)The upper and lower limits of the value can be adjusted. If the set value is exceeded, the product will give an audible alarm and the screen will flash.